Cursos on-line grátis para empreendedores
Quem não pode participar de cursos de empreendedorismo, seja por falta de tempo ou devido aos custos, vai encontrar a solução na internet. Aulas on-line em instituições como Sebrae, Endeavor e Fundação Getulio Vargas. Veja maiores info no artigo publicado pela Editora Globo, AQUI.
Incubadora para Econegocios
Changemakers is a dynamic, fast-paced organization with offices in Washington DC, USA; Buenos Aires, Argentina; São Paulo, Brazil; and Calcutta, India. Our staff likes to shake things up and we’re committed to advancing social change by finding, in every area of the world, the most creative solutions.
We are looking for individuals who see opportunities when faced with barriers, build meaningful partnerships to collaborate on ideas; and harness technology to build a strong, lasting community for change. We are currently looking to fill the following positions:
Social Media Strategist/Community Mobilizer
The Social Media Strategist/Community Mobilizer will invigorate Changemakers’ communications strategy for accelerating social change by signaling action opportunities within our community. The role includes the following responsibilities:
- Highly adept at organizing and producing content/information in formats that enhance communication
- Great writer
- Experience and excitement for testing and implementing web 2.0 tools
- Deeply active in managing social networks (on and offline)
- Experience with software for creating audio and video content
- Demonstrated eye for graphic design and photography that will invigorate Changemakers brand
- While not required, experience with a foreign language preferred. Please list language(s) and level of proficiency in the the application.
Please email us a letter about why you should be part of our team, a current resume and links to show us your media experience (social networks, blogs, writing clips, etc.) to email@example.com; subject line “Social Media Strategist/Community Mobilizer.” We intend to hire quickly – please send in your materials as soon as possible.
Changemakers Project Manager
The role of the Project Manager is to plan and run online competitions that have social impact. Working collaboratively with technology, community engagement and regional teams around the globe, the Project Manager ensures that the competition runs smoothly, satisfies the sponsor needs, meets all deadlines and is completed within budget.
The role includes the following responsibilities :
- Is committed to social change
- Has a proven entrepreneurial track record
- Has technology, project management, social entrepreneurship or start-up experience
- 5 years work experience
- Team player able to integrate with diverse colleagues full of opinions and ideas
- Can lead a group to get stuff done (less talk, more action)
- Has a sense of humor.
- Diligent work ethic and attention to detail; insatiable desire to expand skills and innovate to help grow a rapidly expanding team
- Can balance between creativity and implementation of critical tasks – in a dynamic start-up environment
- Moves fast under deadlines, always has a to-do list and gets a kick out of solving problems
- Cares about being a part of a (digital) community
Please email a resume, cover letter and two references in Word or PDF format to: firstname.lastname@example.org; subject line “Project Manager.” We intend to hire quickly – please send in your materials as soon as possible.
The Operations Manager is responsible for providing financial, administrative and clerical services in order to ensure effective, efficient and accurate financial and administrative operations. We are seeking an individual committed to social change who is very detail oriented and able to be well organized in a fast moving organization. The Operations Manager will report to the Director of Operations and will:
- Perform the day to day processing of financial transactions to ensure that finances are maintained in an effective, up to date and accurate manner
- Receive and verify invoices and requisitions for goods and services
- Verify that transactions comply with financial policies and procedures
- Prepare, verify, and process invoices and coding payment documents
- Prepare batches of invoices for data entry
- Data enter invoices for payment
- Maintain the general ledger
- This position is based in our Arlington, VA office
Seem like a fit with your skills? Send us your resume with a letter of introduction to: email@example.com
Do you love big ideas, solving puzzles & social change? If so, Changemakers is hiring a Knowledge Director to lead our existing efforts in framing the topic statements and mapping social innovation for our competitions. The director will also lead the Changemakers team to design a series of new and innovative knowledge based products and services for social investors and innovators. The role will require working with the entire team to leverage our existing data and efforts while also building a core knowledge team of full time staff and contractors from around the world. We are looking for a candidate who isn’t afraid to aggregate a large amount of information into a few powerful insights that will help advance the way the world is solving social problems.
- Research, analysis and direct management experience
- Background in human centered design, anthropology or journalism a plus
- A passion for and experience in solving social problems
- Ability to conceptualize and identify patterns from raw data
- History with user generate data collection and online knowledge distribution
- Track record launching new ideas and programs
If this sounds like you then send us your resume with a short letter of introduction to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Outreach Marketing Coordinator – Short Term Contract
Ashoka’s Changemakers is looking for an Outreach Marketing Coordinator to work remotely.
This role is part community relationship manager, part customer service rep, and part advisor for Ashoka’s Changemakers upcoming online competition. We run open source competitions online to connect those doing good work on the ground with their peers, to investors and to thought leaders. For the upcoming competition, we will be seeking local ideas and innovations that inspire community action from 7 US based cities. The goal of the Outreach Coordinator is to conduct outreach to various entities (potential entrants, existing entrants, partners, etc.) with the goal of engaging them with the opportunities on Changemakers.com. The role will be charged with initiating communication and spreading the word about the opportunity, responding to inbound questions about Changemakers and helping organizations figure out how best to use Changemakers, brainstorming creative solutions to outreach challenges and solving any problems the entrants and potential entrants may have.
- Build a contact list of potential entrants.
- Provide support to and build strong communications with potential entrants.
- Implement partner programs and processes, including managing database and tracking effectiveness of resulting partner campaigns.
- Opportunity to attend community events, meetings, etc., to spread the word about Changemakers.
- Coordinating local marketing efforts (newspapers ads, community flyers, etc.) in a 7 city strategy
- Build relationships with potential promoters who will assist in sharing competition news to their networks, and others who wish to engage with the Changemakers online community
- Full Time
- Applicant should be located in or close to one of the following cities: Boston MA, Hartford CT, New York suburbs or Providence RI
- Duration of position: January 15th – May 15th
- Email your resume to email@example.com with the subject Outreach Marketing Coordinator – Contract
Renewable Energy Specialists – Engineering, Finance, Policy, and Project Managers
Winrock International is recruiting Renewable Energy Specialists for long-term and short-term assignments to expand its teams for projects in the United States, Africa, Asia, Eurasia, and Latin America. The responsibilities, duties, and qualifications are described in the attached position description. All positions are contingent upon donor funding and approval.
Winrock International is a nonprofit organization that works with people in the United States and around the world to empower the disadvantaged, increase economic opportunity, and sustain natural resources. By linking local individuals and communities with new ideas and technology, Winrock is increasing long-term productivity, equity, and responsible resource management to benefit the poor and disadvantaged of the world. Winrock and its local partners have installed more than 70,000 stand-alone renewable energy systems in remote and rural areas. Winrock has also helped international development agencies bring 4 billion kWh of clean, renewable electricity to developing countries in Africa, Asia, Eurasia, and Latin America.
SALARY & BENEFITS:
Annual salaries and consulting rates will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. Excellent employment benefits include life, disability and medical insurance, retirement, and other normal Winrock benefits. Assignments requiring travel provide insurance and travel expenses. Volunteer assignments are also available in some locations.
Applicants should go to the Jobs link at http://www.winrock.org and submit a current resume and cover letter referencing “Renewable Energy Specialists” by Friday, January 15, 2010. Applications will be reviewed upon receipt prior to deadline.
QUALIFICATIONS AND BACKGROUND:
Education: Advanced degree in Engineering, Economics, Law, Business or other relevant energy, environment or international development field.
- Minimum of ten years relevant technical experience with international infrastructure projects
- Minimum of five years senior management and leadership experience
- USAID experience desired
- Experience working with host country energy Ministries, energy regulators, utilities, community service providers, rural energy agencies, and private equity investors or credit institutions is preferred
• Must have demonstrated international field
experience in developing countries
- Knowledge and experience with renewable energy (RE) technologies relevant for developing countries, off-grid and grid-connected, such as micro and small hydro; solar PV; hybrid systems; small scale wind; biomass power; biofuels and biogas; and household energy technologies
- Knowledge of and experience with rural electrification and integrating energy supply with productive and social benefits
- Knowledge of and experience with RE legal, policy and regulatory issues related to IPP generation and distribution
- Knowledge of and experience in municipal or small private electric utility management and operations
- Development of pipeline of clean energy projects for private or private-public investment
- Clean energy finance, including integration of carbon finance into project finance and micro-finance for household energy technologies
• RE power plant engineering, procurement,
More information? Click HERE!